Data is perhaps the most important asset that an investment manager possesses. Without quality data, buy-side managers will struggle to understand and manage the state of their investments and put themselves at risk of market exposure.
At OnAir, we understand various data feeds required for a successful reconciliation automation. With over 15 years of experience in managing data file onboarding for our Investment Management clients we offer a strategic approach to managing data extraction, enrichment and delivery to ‘best of breed’ business application technology platforms.
- Onboarding data feeds from various sources.
- Investment Manager Accounting and Order Management systems
- Prime Brokers
- 3rd Party Administrators
- Identify the best data files necessary for each type of reconciliation
- Cash Balances
- Net Asset Value Reconciliation
- Futures Open Trade Equity
- Automate the file delivery and consumption
- Set up secure FTP feeds between counterparty and Investment Manager
- Manual downloads for banks without automated feeds
- Data enrichment and Validations
- Data normalization
- Standardization of data feeds – Transaction Types and Asset Types
- Data validation – Daily validation of Cash Balance delta VS Transaction activity